Japan: Consumer speed onigiri choked and died

In Japan, the participant eating onigiri (the national dish of rice freshwater, sleplennogo in the form of a triangle or a sphere) choked and died. On Wednesday, November 23, wrote The Japan Times.

28-year-old man from the settlement of Kora (Shiga Prefecture) was taken to hospital 13 November - the day of the match. Three days later he passed away, reports Lenta.ru.

In 15 the contestants had three minutes for something to eat five onigiri. The event was part of a campaign to promote local agricultural products, in particular, a certain brand of rice.

The man fell, when put in the mouth in five rice ball. He tried to help on the spot, but in the end an ambulance took him to the clinic.

The Japan Times notes that the eating contest anything to speed often held in various regional fairs. They are held to promote local products and culture.

In early January of last year it was reported that at least nine people choked to death in Japan mochi - rice cakes that are eaten on New Year's Eve.

See also ... 05 / 11 / 2015 United Kingdom: a charity cake with dildo14 / 09 / 2016 In two states of India, there was unrest over the water03 / 08 / 2016 Joke about the terrorist attack at the beer festival caused a panic29 / 09 //N / 2015 / 14 / 07 / 2016 / 01 / 02 / 2016 / 03 / 06 / United Kingdom »2016 / 22 / 11 Cafe Two clients got into a fight with McDonald's 2016 / 04 / 05 staff. A KitKat fan requires Nestle free 2016 / 16 / 06 supplies. In Britain, the chocolate 2016 / 25 / XNHXXNHX07 / XNHXX drug in Britain found the chocolate egg in Britain with a chocolate egg, the drug 2016 / 10 / XNHXX. 12 / 2015 In the US, Starbucks network accused of deceiving customers1 / 07 / 09 Hungry crowd gra IT'S A JOURNAL OF MUSIC dogs2016 / 17 / 09 Finland doubts Russian alcohol?

Add a comment

Your e-mail will not be published. Required fields are marked *