CARP WITH POTATOES
* Products for cooking: 800-1000 g carp, 500 g boiled in their jackets, peeled and cut potatoes into slices, 120 g smoked bacon, 50 g fat, 100 g onion, 1 tablespoon paprika (sweet), 200 g sour cream, 30 g butter, 100 g of water, salt.
Dishes are smeared with butter and placed on the bottom of the potato. The fish is cleaned, bacon fat, cut into pieces and put on the potatoes. The fat to brown the finely chopped onions, sprinkle with pepper, pour in water and stew until thickened.
Fish prisalivaem slightly, pour this mass and sour cream. Stew in the oven 40-45 minutes at a high temperature. It follows that the fish do not overheat.
* Products for cooking: 600 g pike-perch fillet, mushrooms g 150, 30 g of flour, fat grams 50, 30 g butter, onion g 40, 5 g of ground red pepper, sour cream g 100, 100 g cream, salt.
Cut into pieces of fillet of pike perch placed on the bottom of a greased butter dishes (with low sides), salted and sprinkled with 2-3 tablespoons of water, the tub in the oven.
Onions finely cut, brown in hot oil, add red pepper, peeled, washed and chopped mushrooms, salt and also extinguish. When the juice has evaporated, add a liquid, which was formed in fire fish, mix with flour and sour cream, boiled 3-5 minutes and pour this sauce laid out on a plate finished pieces of fish. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Serve with fried potatoes in butter or small dumplings.
STEW FROM OR Karpa SOMA
* The products to cook a single serving: 150-200 g fish, 60 g fat, g flour 20, 150 g grated onion, 1 / 2 tablespoon crushed red pepper, sour cream g 150, 2 pod sweet green pepper, salt.
Grated onion to brown in the fat and sprinkle with red pepper. In the same fat to brown the fish cut into pieces and finely chopped green pepper. The sour cream stir the flour, pour in the fish and boil 12- 15 minutes on low heat.
Serve with potato dumplings and garnish.
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish, 2 medium-sized onions, 1 teaspoon ground red pepper, 3 pod sweet green pepper, 1-2 pod bitter red pepper, salt.
The best ear of carp or catfish. You can also use other small fish.
Onions finely cut and boiled in water, add a few small carp or other fish. When it is cooked, rubbed through a colander or sieve. Larger fish is cut into pieces 3 cm thick, salt and set aside on 15-20 minutes. Then laid on the bottom of the pan, pour the sauce, sprinkle with red pepper, put on top chopped green pepper pieces, whole pods of red pepper and cook over low heat for uniform 30-35 minutes.
Serve in a dish, in which the ear is boiled and then poured into the dish.
Pike-perch fillet in breadcrumbs and Somalia
* The products to cook a single serving: 160-200 g
walleye, eggs 2, 120 g breadcrumbs, flour, fat and salt.
Slightly prisolennye fish slices rolled in flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Fry in hot fat until golden in color.
Serve fillets at the table hot with potato garnish.
Trout in breadcrumbs
* Products for cooking: 1 kg trout, 200 g fat, Flour, breadcrumbs 200, 2 eggs, salt.
Trout clean, wash, rub with salt and leave for 20-30 minutes. Then wipe dry with a cloth. In a frying pan heat the oil well. The fish is rolled in flour, yatsah, breadcrumbs and fry until golden color. If the fish are small (50-100 g), it is fried whole: folded in half, having put the tail in his mouth.
TROUT IN WINE
* Products for cooking: 1 kg trout, 1 l white table wine, 50 g butter, 50 g flour, lemon 1, 1 g bay leaf, 10 g of salt.
In a saucepan pour the wine and put the bay leaf. The oil to brown the flour is poured into the wine and boil 10-15 minutes. Then to put the peeled and washed pieces of trout, salt and cook 10 minutes on low heat.
Serve with sauce, watering more lemon juice.
* Products for cooking: 1 kg pulp catfish, 80 g onion, 200 grams of rice, grams of fat 150, 1 l bone broth or bouillon, 5 g of ground red pepper, 30 g of salt.
Catfish cut pieces as thick as a finger, rub with salt and leave pa 20-25 minutes. In a frying pan in fat to brown the finely chopped onion. Meanwhile, in a pan in fat fried rice, pour the broth and cook. When the rice is tender, mix it with onions, put the bottom of the enameled pan, the top placed pieces of fish, sprinkled with red pepper, and bake in a hot oven 15-20 minutes.
By submitting to the table, decorated with slices of lemon.
Fish in red wine sauce
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish, 500 g of red natural wine, 20 g fat, g butter 80, 50 g flour, 1 g ground black pepper, 20 g of salt.
The cleaned fish cut into pieces and rub a mixture of salt and black pepper. And the pan boil the wine with the fat, put it in the fish and continue cooking 20-25 minutes on low heat.
Then the fish is taken out at the plate, strain the juice, add to it roasted in butter flour and bring to a boil. This sauce is poured fish.
Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish fillets, 1 liters of milk, vegetable oil, bread crumbs, 200 g sour cream, mayonnaise 200 g, ground pepper, salt.
Cut pieces of fish poured on 10-12 hours salty milk. Then lubricate the pan with vegetable oil, run in breadcrumbs pieces of fish, baked in a hot oven for 5-7 minutes on each side. Sour cream mixed with mayonnaise and crushed red pepper.
Serve hot fish, pouring the sauce. Garnish can be fed boiled rice or roasted potatoes.
Fish in sour cream
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish fillets, 400 g sour cream, parsley beam, 100 g butter, one lemon, salt.
Fish fillets cut into small pieces, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside on 20 minutes.
Fireproof dish smeared with butter, spread it in pieces of fish. Sour cream is well mixed with finely chopped parsley, pour it and the fish baked in the oven at medium temperature 30- 40 minutes.
* Products for cooking: 1 kg carp, onion, 100 g slivochpogo oil, 500 g potatoes, 1 lemon, parsley beam, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2-3 bay leaf, salt.
Kari cut into small pieces, put in a saucepan, pour the vinegar and set aside on 1-2 hours. In a separate pan boil the water, add salt, whole onion, bay leaf, a teaspoon of butter. The fish is put into the water and cook 30 minutes on very low heat. In butter fried potatoes. Prepare fish is taken out on a platter, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and decorate with slices of lemon.
Serve with fried potatoes.
CARP WITH SOUR CREAM
* Products for cooking: 1 kg carp, 100 g smoked bacon (pork loin and bacon), onion, sour cream g 300, 1 / 2 teaspoon ground red pepper, salt.
Carp is cut into small pieces, salt and set aside on 2 hours. Then in a pan of boiling water, put the pieces of fish and cook them 15-20 minutes. In a separate pan brown finely diced bacon and onions. At the end add red pepper. The fish is removed from the liquid with a slotted spoon, put it to fat with onions, pour a glass of incomplete fish broth, boil 5-7 minutes and add the cream.
CARP in red wine
* Products for cooking: 1 kg carp, 200 g carrots, 100 g parsley, onion, 300 g of natural red wine, 50 g butter, 50 g flour, salt.
The fish is cut into small pieces, rub with salt and put on a baking sheet in the melted butter.
Vegetables boiled in salted water until soft, cut into slices, spread on top of the fish and pour all the red wine. Stew in a hot oven until cooked. Prepare fish and vegetables are removed from the wine. In a separate pan in butter to brown the flour, mixed with wine juice and boil 3-5 minutes. If the juice a little more wine is poured.
By submitting to the table, pour the fish with wine sauce.
CARP in its own juice
* Products for cooking: 1 kg carp, onions 2, 1 teaspoon ground red pepper, salt.
Carp cut lengthwise and cut into pieces of 4-5 cm. On the bottom of the pan put a layer of chopped onion, pieces of fish on top, sprinkle with ground red pepper, salt. Then again repeated in the same order. All of this is filled with water and then boiled zakipapiya pas low heat 40 miput. The fish is removed and pour the filtered juice.
Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish, 100 g lard, small bulbs 2, 1 / 2 teaspoon ground red pepper, salt.
The fish is rubbed with salt. In a pan in hot lard to brown the finely chopped onion and add the red pepper. Then put the onions fish, add salt and stew on low heat 30-35 minutes.
Fish on the pricks
* Products for cooking: small (up to 150- 200 g) fishes, flour, ground red pepper, salt.
The fish is cleaned, washed, notched sides at a distance 1 - 1,5 cm, rubbed with salt and sprinkle with flour mixed with ground red pepper. Roast over the coals in the fire goad.
* Products for cooking: 10 trout (approximately 100 g each), g lard 200, 50 g flour, 200 g breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, salt.
The fish are cleaned, washed, salted and set aside for one hour. In a frying pan, fat is well heated. Fish are dumped and flour, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs and, bending the ring (with a tail in the mouth), fry in hot fat.
CARP BAKED IN SMETAN
* Products for cooking: 1 kg carp, 50 g smoked bacon (pork loin or brisket), 800 g potatoes, 500 g winded, 50 g butter, salt.
The fish is cut in half lengthwise, an incision on the outside at a distance 1 -1,5 cm, rubbed with salt, and lay the slices of bacon cuts. In salt water boiled diced potatoes. In a greased baking tray with butter put the potatoes on top - fish, pour cream and bake in a hot oven. While the fish is fried, stewed potatoes with sour cream, fish and becomes a wonderful taste. Ready meals determined by the softness of the fish.
Pike, stuffed with mushrooms
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish, 50 g butter, 50 g bread, 200 grams of milk, 100 grams of fresh mushrooms, egg yolks 2, 100 g lard, ground black pepper, salt.
The fish is cleaned, washed and stuffed with minced meat, which is prepared as follows: stewed in butter chopped mushrooms, stir them with a bun soaked in milk, add the egg yolks, black pepper, salt and all is well kneaded.
Melt the lard in a pan, put in the fish and fry it in a hot oven.
Pike, stuffed with nuts
* Length food products: 1 kg of fish, 50 g bread, milk g 200, 50 g walnuts, 50 g butter, lard g 100, 2 eggs, salt.
The fish is cleaned and washed out. Roll soaked in milk mixed well with the core ground walnuts, butter, eggs, salt and all lay in the middle of the fish.
Melt the lard in a pan, put in the fish and fry it in a hot oven.
FINE FISH MARINATED
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fish, 250 grams of vinegar, 250 g onions, 20 g sugar, 1 / 2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 750 g of water, 1 teaspoon salt.
The fish is cleaned, washed well, back incised at a distance of 1,5-2 cm, rubbed with salt and set aside on 1 hours. Onion cut into thin slices. Water, vinegar, sugar, stirred and heated. At the bottom of a glass jar put onion slices on his fish, onions and fish again, and so on. D. Sprinkle with black pepper, pour the hot marinade and put in a cold place.
Fish is ready for use by 4-5 days.
* Products for cooking: 1 kg of fresh fish (best pike, perch, catfish or other species of fish with white meat), 100 g carrots, parsley g 50, 250 g of mayonnaise, eggs 4, 1 lemon, parsley, salt.
Carrots, parsley, cut into slices and boil in salted water 20-25 minutes, then put back brushed and washed the fish, cook until done, remove the fish with vegetables. When the fish has cooled down, robbing the meat from the bones, chopped, mixed with vegetables, add salt to taste (you can add a little ground black pepper), spread in a pyramid round salad. Pour mayonnaise on top, decorated with slices of hard-boiled eggs, slices of lemon and parsley or lettuce.
CARP WITH POTATOES