Many know that oatmeal for breakfast - this is the perfect start to the day. Given this, we decided to sweeten your morning. We offer to appreciate a dish, the fragrance of which fascinates ...
If you mix oat flakes, cinnamon and several other ingredients, you will get a yummy, which you want to pamper yourself from time to time. That's what it means. sweet start to the day!
Oatmeal with cinnamon
- 170 g of oat flakes
- 4 st. l. brown sugar
- 1 / 2 st. l. baking powder
- 1 / 2 Art. l. salt
- 1,5 Art. l. cinnamon
- 450 ml of milk
- 1 st. l. extract of vanilla
- 2 Art. l. melted butter
- 1 egg
Ingredients for decoration
- 4 Art. l. melted butter
- 65 g brown sugar
- 1 Art. l. cinnamon
- 115 g cream cheese
- 60 grams of powdered sugar
- 3 Art. l. milk
- Mix the oat flakes, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Separately mix the milk, egg, vanilla extract and melted butter. Add the oat flakes and put the resulting mass in a baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes at a temperature of 160 ° C.
- For the first sweet gravy, mix the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. For the second - cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk.
Attention: looks very appetizing!
This is another idea for your morning menu. Try it and savor it!
If you liked the recipe, keep it for yourself!
- Share on Facebook
Download free Recipes for two Get recipes and other useful tips by email.